How to Unlock Huawei & Honor Devices Bootloader (Latest Method)
Unlock Huawei & Honor Devices Bootloader – Hello guys, so today we are going to share an exclusive method to How to Unlock Huawei & Honor Devices Bootloader. If you are a developer then am sure you also love to use lots of custom ROMs on your devices but it is only possible if your device bootloader unlocked. So, here today we are going to share step by step guide to unlock Huawei & Honor Devices bootloader easily. Just follow our below guide and enjoy the Guide. Must check Pixel 3 Wallpaper Download for All Android devices.
Huawei is currently one of the most popular smartphones selling brand. In India, currently millions of users using Huawei devices for their day to day usage but there are also some users who are developers and love to install Custom ROMs, Kernels etc. But for this, your hOnor devices bootloader should be unlocked. Lots of peoples searching on Google to take guide for unlocking Honor bootloader but there are lots of websites available on the internet and also it is also very difficult to understand the guide. So, here we share the easiest method to unlock your hOnor devices bootloader. So, keep reading!
Step by Step Guide to Unlock Huawei & Honor Devices Bootloader –
1. Firstly, you need to create Huawei ID from this page. (If you already have a Huawei ID, you have to skip step 1 & 2)
2. After filling the necessary details, an activation link will be sent to your registered Email address. Tap on the link to activate your account.
3. Go to code request page and login to your account with necessary Huawei ID and Password.
4. Accept the general unlock agreement.
5. Fill the necessary details about your model like IMEI Number, Serial Number, Phone model, and Product Identification Code.
6. You will get the Unlock Code. Make sure to save the code safely as it will be needed for unlocking bootloader.
Unlocking the Huawei EMUI Bootloader
For unlocking bootloader of Huawei or Honor smartphones, you need to follow the below steps one after another –
Step 1: Download & install Minimal ADB & USB Drivers on your PC.
Step 2: Turn of your Huawei device and boot into Fastboot mode. To do so, press and hold the volume down + power keys until a logo appears on your screen.
Step 3: Take a USB cable and connect the device with PC.
Step 4: Go to ADB and Fastboot installation directory and open the command window there by pressing and holding the ‘Shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that ADB folder.
Step 5: Give the following command:
fastboot oem unlock unlock code
Step 6: Replace the unlock code with the code you got in the above steps.
Step 7: Tap on Enter to confirm the flash. Wait for a while until the flashing process is completed.
Step 8: Once done, type “fastboot reboot” to restart the smartphone into normal mode.
That’s it! Your device bootloader has been successfully unlocked. You’re all set to root your device and install custom ROM/Recovery. If you have any queries regarding the above procedure, do comment below.
Must Check – Download Cracked App & Games on iOS For Free
- Unlocking the Bootloader of Huawei/Honor device voids company warranty. The service center may deny a repair under warranty if your device has bootloader unlocked.
- Huawei Advices should not be held responsible for any damage occurs to your device during or after the unlocking procedure which is uncertain if you follow steps accordingly.
- The process will erase all your device data, so perform complete backup of all your important data including photos, videos, app data, contacts, etc.
- The charging level on your mobile should be more than 80% to avoid unnecessary power-off between the unlocking process.
- Enable ‘USB Debugging’ and ‘OEM unlock’ option from Setting > Developer option. To enable Developer Options, go to About Phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Install Huawei USB Drivers on your PC.