Root Redmi Note 4 – Hello Guys, Today We are Back Again With Another Article. Today We are Going to Guide you How to Root Redmi Note 4 & Install Xposed Framework in Miui 8 in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. So, Don’t miss this Article And Read Full Article carefully.
As you know Xposed Framework in very important for Every device. You can enable any third party Services with the help of a Xposed framework. Many Most useful apps are required Xposed Permission for Process that why xposed framework must be very important. There are lots of Xposed module Available which is very useful for You like IMEI Changer, Andriod ID Changers, Much more Customize apps which are very useful for your device. All these things required Xposed Framework So, it’s very important. You can also Visit their official Website to check it out their Features and latest modules and much more. So, Read below Steps and Follow it carefully.
This is not For Normal Users. If You are an advanced user than go ahead and Install and Download Tool.
Must Check –
Root Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon:
– Unlocked bootloader (apply here: http://en.miui.com/unlock)
– Redmi Note 4 with Android 6
– TWRP Installer Tool Download from below Button
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Redmi Note 4-
- Download SuperSu Zip and Copy it into Internet Storage of your device
- Download TWRP Recovery file from above Download Now Button and Copy it into ADB & Fastboot folder. Make sure to rename it to ‘recovery.img’
- Goto ADB folder and Hold the Shift button and Right Click anywhere and open Command Window
- Now you have to connect your Redmi Note 4 to Your PC/Laptop and Reboot it into a fast mode with following codes. Just Copy code and put into Command window and press Enter
- “ADB reboot bootloader”
- Put all the following commands one by one to install TWRP Recovery Mode in your Redmi Note 4
- “Fastboot Devices“
- This command is just for check a valid connection between your device and Your PC/laptop
- “Fastboot Flash Recovery Recovery.img“
- The Above command start Flashing TWRP recovery in your Redmi Note 4
- Once done. Enter the Following command to Open Recovery Mode in your Redmi Note 4
- “Fastboot boot recovery.img“
- After it finishes, a phone will automatically boot into recovery mode. At the first time, it will ask for the modifiying system or keep it read-only.
– If you choose “Mount system partition read-only”, you will get OTA updates for the Official ROM normally
– If you swipe to allow system modifications, just one more step need to be done
- Once Opened, Goto Install Section
- And Flash SUPERSU Zip and Reboot Your Device.
- Your device is Successfully Rooted
Must Check –
You can check Your Root Status just by Installing Root Checker App from Google Play Store.
Now today We are talking About How to Install Xposed Framework in Miui8(Latest Edition) in Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Warning: I am not responsible for Damage and bricking your device. Do it at your own risk. I am Using Redmi Note 4 For Installations.
Super Su: Download Now
Xposed Framework Miui Edition: Download Now
Xposed Installer apk: Download now
Xposed Uninstaller: Download Now
Steps to Install Xposed Framework in Your Redmi Note 4:
- Copy all the files to phones internal storage
- Go To TWRP
- Flash Xposed Installer
- Reboot to system (phone may reboot a couple of times and the first boot may take a while so please be patient)
- Install Xposed apk
- Allow root access and enjoy the modules of your choice
Hope You like Our Post. This article helps you to Install TWRP Recovery In Your Redmi Note 4 + Root your Redmi Note 4 and Install Xposed Framework in Your Redmi Note 4. SO, Hope You like it. Don’t forget to share and Comment below if you face any issue.