Hello, Guys, Welcome in AllTechKnowledge.com.Today we are going to show how to do the Multi window in iPhone Just by a single trick. First of all, you must know about Multiwindow !!
- 1 So, What is Multi window?
- 2 Your Requirments;
So, What is Multi window?
Multiwindow Is a Mobile Program which helps you to access multi-task at the same time. You can access 2-3 programs at the same time. So, this is so cool. For example, You can run a movie and WhatsApp at the same time on the same screen. This is really so amazing. But now Multiwindow is officially launched Only in Andriod Devices. There is no official way to Do multi window in any iPhone. But Today I am going to teach you how to do a multi window in your any iphone. So, just follow me and Do it Step by Step.
- An iPhone ( iPhone Must be 4s or above)
- Your iPhone Must be Jailbroken
- If You iPhone is not jailbroken please visit below link and Jailbreak Your iPhone
Visit here: How to Jailbreak iPhone,iPad & iPod Touch
- Now Follow Below Steps
Note: If You Face any Problem then Check our Video Tutorial
How to do Multi window in iPhone:
- First Jailbreak your iPhone
- Now Open Cydia App in your iPhone ( Cydia App is only available in Jailbroken Devices)
- If your Device is Not jailbroken then Visit here
- Now Open Cydia App and Wait for some time for loading
- Now Click on Search button in the bottom Right
- Now Search “MIRMIR” Tweak in your search bar
- Now Download MirMir Tweak and Restart your device. (If installation failed to try it again)
- Now Open Your Mirmir tweak from your home Page and customize it according to you
- Now Open Any App and Slide up to down At a corner. It automatically Decreases their size
- Now Open again Next app from home Page and Slide again up to down, it also decreases their Screen Size.
- Now you can do it multiple times and you can use Multi Application at the same time.
- Enjoy Your Multitasking
Must Check: iPhone SE vs iPhone 6s vs iPhone 6 Comparison
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Fan page, follow us on Twitter, add us to your circles on Google+, or Subscribe Us via Email for the latest updates.