Mark Zuckerberg facts – As You Know Mark Zuckerberg is Co-founder of Facebook. Facebook is now one of the top social media website with 1.7 billions of Users per Month. Thats Amazing, In our today Post We are just posting Some Mark Zuckerberg facts & their facebook. So, Read our full post . Its intersting, So, read it full and get knowledge about mark Zukerberg life.
Facebook is one of the Top Most popular Social Network Website Now a Day. About 1.8 Billions of Users are now registered with facebook Now that Makes a Website Top Most popular in the world. Facebook is A best Social networking for Connecting peoples and Chat with Your friendz, family,. This is the easiest way for connecting people among all over the countries. and its so cool to make friends on facebook and chat with them.
First We are Sharing Net Worth of Mark Zukerberg in 2018. As You know Mark Zukerberg is an youngest billionaire in the world. and Money Source of Mark zukerberg is Facebook. So, let’s Check out Mark Zukerberg Net worth.
Must Check – Facebook Facts – Top Intersting Facts About Facebook
Mark Zuckerberg Net Worth 2018-
63.3 billion USD
According to this net worth, Mark Zuckerberg is the top 6th Richest person on earth. Thats Really Amazing and Incridible. So, lets Check Out Some Top Intersting Facts about mark Zukerberg.
Mark Zuckerberg facts –
- Mark Zuckerberg became a billionaire as a result of Facebook’s success by 2007 at the young age of 23.
- Facebook was originally named ‘theFacebook’ during the time of its initial release on February 4, 2004.
- Zuckerberg suffers from red-green colorblindness and sees the color blue best, which is why blue dominates Facebook’s color scheme
- He wears the same gray Facebook T-shirt almost every day because he’s busy and it saves him time in the morning.
- He has amassed 422,000 Twitter followers despite the fact that he’s only tweeted 19 times in four years, and not once in 15 months.
- Mark Zukerberg Began Programming at a age of 12 Year. He created a messaging program in the age of 12 that his father used in his dental office, allowing receptionist to notify him of new patients without yelling across the office.
- He owns a Hungarian sheepdog named Beast, who has a Facebook page with 1.5 million fans.
- Mark Zukerberg Took a Computer Graduate class at the nearby mercy college while still in high school.
- His Parents even hired a computer tutor to work with young mark zukerberg, but the tutor admitted that it quickly became diffucult to stay ahead of his pupil , referring to him as a “prodigy”.
- Mark Zukerberg attended high school at phillips Exeter academy, a private school in new Hampshire.
- He was approached by several companies with job offers ( Including AOL and Microsoft) before he even graduated high School, but Zukerberg turned them all down.
- Zukerberg first Launched facebook from his dormitory at harvard University.
- He Dropped out of harvard university after his sophomore year to continue working on facebook.
- A movie was made about Mark Zukerberf and the birth of Facebook, Call the SOCIAL NETWORK.
- Before Facebook, Zukerberg created Coursematch for harvard Students, helping students pick out classes based on which classes their friendz were enrolled in.
- He Also Created the infamous Facemash Program, Which compared pictures of two harvard students and allowed users to vote on who was more attractive. Harvard administration shut down the program, deeming it inappropriate.
- Zuckerberg’s next project involved teaming up with three other Harvard Students, Divya Narendra and the Winklevoss twins (who are infamously portrayed in The Social Network). They aimed to create a social networking site called Harvard Connection, which would serve as a matchmaking site for students. Zuckerberg soon left this project to work on Facebook with his friends.
- mark ZUkerberg was close friendz with Sean Parker , The Co- founder of Napster, who also become a founding president of Facebook.
- Early on, many companies like Yahoo ! and MTV Networks approached Zukerberg in hopes of advertsting on facebook, but Mark zukerberg turned them down, not wanting to sell out.
- A Settlement of 1.2 million facebook stock shares and $20 million in cash was eventually reached.
- Mark Zukerberg was not a fan of The SOcial network, arguing that many of Film’s Details were inaccurate.
Hope Guys You like our post. Today we shared Some intersting facts about mark zukerberg and his net worth. So, hope you like. and Don’t forget to comment and Share with your friendz.
Must Read –