IRCTC Tatkal Trick – Book Tatkal Tickets in 30 Seconds
IRCTC Tatkal Trick – Hello Guys, Today We are back again with another trick our For our visitors. As You Know Guys, tatkal Ticket booking is very difficult Nowdays. Why tatkal Ticket is Important? As You Know Guys, Getting Confirmed IRCTC Ticket is Now Very difficult because millions of Passengers are travelling Daily. So, Its very Difficult to get Confirmed Ticket if You want to go Anywhere Within Few Days. Tatkal Ticket is a Great Solution To Get confirm Ticket For You trip 1 Day before. But Tatkal Tickets Is Much more expensive than Reservation Ticket. But This is Not A Problem ! Problem is that Tatkal Tickets is Limited Every time. Only Few Peoples Get Confirmed tatkal Ticket Out of thousands Peoples. To Book a Tatkal Ticket You Need to Book Your ticket in a speed. You Will Just Get Only Few Seconds To Book Your ticket. If you Miss than You can’t able to Book your ticket. But Don’t Worry about it. Our Today Post help You to Book Your Tatkal Ticket Within Few Seconds. So, Just Keep Reading Our Post and Enjoy.
I Know Lots of People Facing Tatkal Ticket Booking Issue just because of Limited Seats Available ! But Today In Our Post we have a Solid Solution for Your Tatkal Ticket Booking. IRCTC Tatkal Trick – So, Just Keep Reading Our Post to Enjoy Tatkal Ticket Booking Easily. Tatkal Ticket is One Of the Best Way to get Confirmed Ticket Within 1 Days Before Travelling. So, Today We are Going To Give Your Some Trick to Book Tatkal Ticket Easily or Also Give You Some tips to Book tatkal ticket Easily. So Let’s Get Start.
Note: From 15-06-2015, booking of tatkal tickets will be staggered for AC and non-AC classes to 10am onwards and 11am onwards respectively. The reservation under tatkal scheme will open at 10am on the previous day of journey from train originating station for AC classes whereas that for non-AC classes will start at 11am on the previous day of journey from train originating station. Indian railways changed the tatkal quota code from CK and CKWL to TQ and TQWL respectively.
Requirments of This trick-
- Download Tatkal Now Ticket Plugin in Your Google Chrome – Download Here
- Computer/Laptop Must Required
- Irctc Account * Most Important !! If You Don’t Have – Create A New Account here
- Fast Internet Connection
- Master Mind 🙂
IRCTC Tatkal Trick
How To Book Tatkal Ticket Easily 2017 Trick –
- First Download Tatkal Now Ticket Plugin
- You Will Get A Icon On Your Top Bar Like Screenshot Below
- Just Click On It ! You Got A Box Like Below Screenshot
- Just Click On Add Ticket Button Show Above !!
- You Will Get Redirect To New Page to fill All Information Of Your Ticket.
- Just Fill The All The Details Given on the Page
- If You Don’t Want to Enter Your Payment Info. Don’t Worry Skip it and Click On Save & book Now & Later Any Button you want.
- After that Click On Extension Icon On Top !! You Will Get A View Like below Screenshot.
- Now Wait For tatkal Booking Time 10 AM For AC Class Ticket Booking or 11 AM For Sleeper Class Ticket Booking.
- Keep Online 9:58 On Irctc.co.in Official Site With Your Login ID or Passwords
- Before 30 Second Open the Extension tab and Wait For to Complete 30 Seconds
- Immediately Click On Book Now Button On Extension and Done !!
- All Process automatically Done By Extension !!
- But At final You Just Need to Make Your Final Payment Immediately Otherwise Ticket Stock End.
- Once Done !! You Will Get Your Confirmed Ticket Without Any Issue.
IRCTC Tatkal Trick
Some tips for booking Tatkal ticket on IRCTC website –
Method 1 : Race against time
Log into your IRCTC account by around 09:55 AM IRCTC Time (ie, the time displayed in the IRCTC website). Keep your session alive till 9:58. Then proceed to “Plan My Travel” Page. Fill in the journey details, choose quota as Tatkal. And the moment the IRCTC clock ticks 10:00, click submit.
Method 2 : Pre Processing
Use this page : to fill in the details of your passengers and obtain a bookmarklet. That would save you 1-2 minute during the crucial tatkal time. Detailed instructions on this step is available in this video.
Method 3 : What (NOT) to do
There is a common misconception that you are not supposed to use Refresh or back button durng the ticket reservation process. This is partially true. You may use the Refresh button UNTIL the payment page of IRCTC. Till then, using a refresh button would save you some time, if you encounter “Service unavailable” or “Connection timed out” error. But once you enter the payment phase, dont even think about going anywhere near the refresh or back button.
Method 4 : Keep Calm
At the end of it all, its just a train ticket. You need not die over it. I have personally seen many people making so big a fuzz about Tatkal booking that sabotages the entire booking process. Stay calm, breath heavily and do it, with a peaceful mind.
IRCTC Tatkal Trick , IRCTC Tatkal ticket booking tips
General waiting list (GNWL) is favoured over tatkal waiting list (TQWL) at the time of chart preparation as per this indian railway circular. Therefore, booking of confirmed tatkal ticket is of utmost importance as waiting list tatkal ticket has very less chances of confirmation and tatkal tickets do not go through RAC. Following tips will help you in booking confirm ticket in tatkal quota through irctc website:
- Create more than one credentials for logging on to irctc website. If you have only one login details, borrow one from your friend or family. Trying to book ticket parallely using multiple browser/computer always increases chances of getting a tatkal ticket. DO NOT use same irctc login details on multiple browsers simultaneously as irctc can detect it and log you out from all sessions.
- Make sure tatkal quota for your journey opens one day in advance. It might open two or more days in advance, if the train reaches your boarding station on second or more days of its running. For example, if you want to book tatkal ticket from Nagpur to chennai in Chennai Rajdhani Express (12434), the tatkal booking opens 2 days in advance in this case from your journey date as the train reaches Nagpur on 2nd day of running.
- Keep Id card details such as PAN card or driving license of one of the passengers handy. This way you do not have to search for it after you have started the booking process.
- Save some time by entering passenger details beforehand. Fill passenger details before 10am for ac class and before 11am for non-ac class, you need not fill them again and save a couple of minutes this way which increases your probability of getting confirmed tatkal ticket. This is how you should do so:
- Login into the irctc website 5-10 minutes ago and do these before 10am for ac ticket and 11am for non-ac ticket.
- Select origin destination, choose date as today’s date and enter ticket type and click on ‘Find Trains’. Now select quota as TATKAL and click on BOOK NOW for today’s date for any train.
- Enter passenger details including id card details and mobile number. Now instead of clicking on ‘Next’ which will take you to payment, click on ‘Replan’ which takes to back to the ‘Plan My Journey’ page.
- Exactly at 10am (or at 11am for FC, SL and 2S) put your correct journey date and try booking. When you come on Passenger Details page, you will see that all the details which you entered before are still there. So just enter the captcha and click on ‘Next’ for payment.
- For AC classes, try booking in 2A (second ac) first. For most of the routes, 2A gets filled less quickly than 3A inspite of lesser berths.
- Avoid trying to book ticket on trains for which tatkal tickets have already exhausted. Keep checking parallely current berth availability for tatkal quota on trainman.
- Make payment using netbanking (preferable by HDFC or ICICI bank) as this is the fastest mode of payment. If you choose to pay by cards you need to enter long card numbers and lot of other details which takes time. Since irctc has made OTP verification mandatory so one should keep their phone nearby to get OTP details from phone.
- If you are not able to book tatkal ticket for ac classes, you can try your luck for non-ac classes at 11am again.
- Even after following all these if you get a waiting tatkal ticket, you can always check the chances of ticket confirmation
tatkal booking timings, tatkal ticket now, tatkal ticket cancellation, tatkal software,tatkal charges, tatkal ticket booking time, tatkal waiting list, tatkal booking rules, tatkal autofill, tatkal passport fee, tatkal ticket, tatkal, tatkal availability, tatkal app, tatkal advance reservation period, tatkal ac ticket booking timing, tatkal autofill app, tatkal autofill form, book a tatkal ticket, book a tatkal train ticket, tatkal book now, tatkal booking charges, tatkal booking app, tatkal booking timing irctc, tatkal booking software, tatkal banking, tatkal details