- 1 iOS 12 Final Download – Install IOS 12 guide, features, What’s New – Download & install iOS 12 on Any iPhone
- 2 Download iOS 12 Final iPSW for Your Device for Free –
- 3 Connect Your iPhone to Your Computer
- 4 Square Away iTunes on Your Computer
- 5 Back Up & Archive Your iOS 11 Data
- 6 Install the iOS 12 GM on Your iPhone
- 7 iOS 12 Final Features, What’s new?
- 8 Best new features
iOS 12 Final Download – Install IOS 12 guide, features, What’s New – Download & install iOS 12 on Any iPhone
iOS 12 Final Download – So, finally Apple launched iOS 12 at 17th September 2018 at midnight in India & 10:30 AM around in the USA and in other countries it depends on their time zone. So, if you using an iPhone above 5s then you can able to update your device to iOS 12. So, today we shared iOS 12 final download & here we share a tutorial to download & install iOS 12 on any iPhone like iPhone 5, 5s, 6, 6s, 6 plus, 6s plus, iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max. Check it out How to install Cracked apps with jailbreak.
iOS 12 is currently one of the most popular OS released ever. It is going to be the fastest OS and make your old device amazingly fast. Just you need to install iOS 12 and then your device will be 70% faster than before. So, I recommended you if you are using any old iPhone like 5s and 6 then download & install iOS 12. It will improve your device performance. So, check it out Guide iOS 12 final download.
Download iOS 12 Final iPSW for Your Device for Free –
- First, visit iPSW downloader official page
- Choose your device and Select iOS 12 iPSW File
- Click on Download button and Done
- iOS 12 IPSW Size depends on your iPhone.
Connect Your iPhone to Your Computer
- Connect your iPhone. Using a Lightning to USB cable or Lightning to USB-C cable, connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Unlock the iPhone (if necessary). If you see an “Unlock iPhone to Use Accessories” notification appear on your iPhone’s display, unlock your iPhone using either Face ID, Touch ID, or your passcode.
- Trust the Computer (if necessary). You may also have to “Trust” the computer if this is your first time connecting your iPhone, so follow the instructions on your iPhone and computer to complete the process. You can untrust the computer later if you want.
Square Away iTunes on Your Computer
- Open iTunes. On your computer, iTunes should automatically open. If not, manually open it.
- Update iTunes. Make sure iTunes is running the latest software version available. You can check in the Mac App Store’s “Update” tab in macOS. For Windows, you can use “Check for Updates” in the “Help” menu in iTunes; If you don’t see that, check for updates from the Microsoft Store.
- Log into iTunes. Sign into your Apple account in iTunes if not already logged in.
Back Up & Archive Your iOS 11 Data
- Select your iPhone. Click on the iPhone icon when it appears in iTunes next to the media dropdown, and make sure you’re on its “Summary” view.
- Back up iOS 11 (optional). Create an iOS 11 backup of your iPhone if you haven’t done so already. A full backup can be made via iTunes right now, while a partial backup can be done via iCloud. We recommend using iTunes since you’re already there. Use the encrypted option if you want to retain Health and Activity data.
- Archive your iOS 11 backup (optional). This will prevent iTunes from overwriting your iOS 11 backup with iOS 12 the next time you sync with iTunes. Doing this is optional, and only necessary if you feel like you’ll want to downgrade back to iOS 11.4.1. To archive, it, open up “Preferences” in iTunes, select the “Devices” tab, then right-click on the appropriate iOS 11 back-ups and select “Archive.” (A lock should appear next to it now.)
Install the iOS 12 GM on Your iPhone
- Initiate process. Hold down the Option key on a Mac or the Shift key on Windows, then click on the “Update” or “Check for Update” button in iTunes.
- Choose the file. From the file selection window, pick the IPSW to restore image that you downloaded above, then click “Open” to begin installing it.
- Wait for iTunes. When iTunes is done working its magic, your iPhone should restart.
- Set up iOS 12. Follow the on-screen prompts on your iPhone to activate and set up iOS 12. We recommend opening up the App Store and updating all of your apps, many of which will have iOS 12-specific updates.
iOS 12 Final Features, What’s new?
Best new features
, but you’ll work harder — at first. Siri Shortcuts are tasks you can create and trigger with a custom command to do things like send a text, play a podcast and get directions to your favorite ice cream shop.
: New tools in iOS 12 show you how often you pick up your phone, how many notifications you receive, and how much time you spend using various apps. Trust us: It’s scary to see hard numbers for how long you spend on your phone.
: One of the main reasons we reach for our phones so often is the sheer number of alerts we receive. iOS 12 has new tools to cut back on unnecessary alerts.
: After a couple years of adding a lot to the Messages app, the biggest change this year is a new camera tool. FaceTime was supposed to add , but Apple decided to remove the feature from iOS 12 for the time being. We , though.
: Memoji is a word you’re going to hear a lot this fall. A Memoji is an animated emoji iPhone X users can create and use just like last year’s Animoji characters.
: Apple changed the process of force-closing apps on the iPhone X, adding in extra steps. With iOS 12, things are getting back to normal.
: Need to measure a table or some other object? Apple is adding a new app, Measure, in iOS 12. The app uses augmented reality to measure real-world objects. It’s pretty cool.