Hello Guys, we are back again with another awesome article for you guys. In this article, we are going to share How to install Android Oreo Rom On Redmi Note 4. So, Keep reading the article till the end.
Android 8 (Android OREO) latest Operating System recently launched by Google. Android Oreo Officially launched for Some devices like Google Pixel, Moto Phones and Samsung Devices etc. If you want to experience Real Android Oreo experience then buy their Phones.
In this article, We are going to share How to install Android Oreo Rom On Xiaomi Devices. This Post is only for Xiaomi Lovers who use Xiaomi Phones Like Redmi Note 4, Redmi Note 3, Redmi 4, Redmi 4a and others. So, Keep reading our article. Today Guide helps you to install Android Oreo Rom On your Devices. Same this time, it has also got the Oreo based ROM to give users that experience packed in the bundles of Lineage OS 15.0. So Go through the guide below and get Android Oreo on your device. But One more thing you should know about this Rom. This Android Oreo ROM Comes with lots of Bug. Also, You can’t able to use fingerprint scanner in this. So, if you are a developer then install it otherwise I am not recommended you to install this ROM on your device.
You need to have an unlocked bootloader and TWRP recovery installed on your device. If you haven’t unlocked bootloader and installed TWRP then follow this link.
Make a backup of your data on your Internal storage(as it is going to be wiped) and the current ROM in case of boot loop issues.
Android Oreo Rom Download For Redmi Note 4
CHECK THE ORIGINAL XDA THREAD HERE
Android Oreo Rom Download for Redmi Note 3
Download Rom File – Visit Here
- Redmi Note 4 Device ( This tutorial Is only for Redmi note 4 device.So, don’t try it on any other device)
- Miui 9 Rom File – Download Here
- Take Full Backup Of Your Device before proceeding
- Phone Charged at least 70-80%.
- TWRP Recovery Must be installed On your Device – Visit Here
Step to Install Android Oreo Rom On Redmi Note 4:
- First of All, Download Android Oreo Rom from their Official Site and Copy into Internal Storage of your device.
- Now Boot To TWRP Recovery Mode ( If you don’t know how to install TWRP Recovery Mode Link Given above how to install TWRP)
- Now Boot into TWRP Recovery
- Click On Wipe button & Proceed
- Now Go Back and click On Install Section
- Now Choose Android Oreo Zip File & gapps and then Proceed
- Wait for Few Minutes and Done
- You successfully installed Android Oreo ROM on Your Device
- Reboot Your Device and Enjoy Android Oreo on your Redmi Note 4.
Android Oreo Bugs list –
BUGS as of now in Android Oreo ROM- Hotspot USB tether VOLTE Goodix fingerprint not working Unable to connect to hidden Wifi networks Netflix app force closing
Android Oreo Installation Video tutorial-
- Top 5 Best Custom ROM For Xiaomi Device
- How to Root & Install Xposed on Redmi Note 4
- Redmi 3 All in One Full Guide
- How to Buy Redmi Note 4