Hello Guys! We are back again with another Awesome article for you guys. In this article, we are going to share how to Install android Oreo Beta ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1. So, Keep reading this article until the end. We are here to Give you Step by Step Guide to install Android Oreo Beta ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1. So, Keep reading this article and Enjoy Android Oreo Beta On Mi A1.
How to Install Android OREO Beta ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1
Android Oreo 8.0 Latest Version of Android and one of the most popular Operating System. Finally, Xiaomi Announced the Official Android 8.0 Update for Xiaomi Mi A1. So, if you are a Mi A1 User then You are at right place. So, if you also want to update your Xiaomi Mi A1 to Android Oreo then Keep reading this article.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Android Oreo Beta update includes lots of features including Notification channels, Autofill Framework, Project Treble, redesigned Settings, and much more. There are lots of new features is available On Android Oreo definitely want to try, then the steps below will help you install Android Oreo Beta on Xiaomi Mi A1.
- First Make a Full backup of Your Android Device
- Charge your Xiaomi device to at least 50-60% battery level.
- You must install TWRP Recovery on Mi A1.
Once you have fulfilled the requirements stated above, you shall proceed to install Android Oreo Beta on Xiaomi Mi A1.
Steps to Install Android OREO Beta ROM on Xiaomi Mi A1
- First of All, Boot your Xiaomi Mi A1 into TWRP recovery Mode by pressing and holding the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Menu, Goto “Backup” option and then Swipe the Swipe to Backup Button. Your Current ROM will be backed Up fully. Full Backup helps you to restore your data back.
- Once the backup is complete, go back to the main menu and tap on ‘Mount’.
- Connect your Mi A1 to the PC and press the ‘Enable MTP’ button (It should be enabled by default).
- Now download Xiaomi Mi A1 Android Oreo Beta (Nandroid) file: [UNOFFICIAL] AOSP OREO – tissot.zip
- Extract the downloaded zip file on your PC.
- Copy the extracted folder “[UNOFFICIAL] AOSP OREO – Tissot” to the following location on your Mi A1:
- Here “28311a7f0608” folder would be differently named on your device.
- Disconnect the phone and go to ‘Wipe’ » ‘Advanced Wipe’. Select the following checkboxes and wipe your device.
- Next, go to the ‘Restore’ menu. Select the Nandroid file and swipe the button to install Android 8.0 Oreo Beta on Xiaomi Mi A1.
- After the restore is complete, you can reboot your device into the updated OS.
Now Follow Step by Step Guide to Start-Up & Enjoy Android OREO On Xiaomi Mi A1. Don’t forget to Comment, Share to Your friends & Family.
Must Check –
- Miui 9 Global ROM for Xiaomi Devices
- Android OREO ROM For Redmi Note 4
- Window 10 Latest BUILD Downlaod