Hello Readers, Today We are here with an amazing trick for our visitors. Now Ram is basically a Biggest Problem in all the low budget Smartphones. Everybody want to increase their Ram in their phone to increase their performance. So, that we are here a trick for you. Just Read our Post full and Follow All the Steps carefully.
- 1 How to Increase Ram In Andriod:
- 2 #Method 1:
- 3 Steps to Increase Ram in this app:
How to Increase Ram In Andriod:
Increase Andriod Ram Via ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) Andriod App
ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER is an amazing Andriod app which allow users to users of Android operated smart gadgets to create partitions as of like hard disk of a desktop on the SC card or Memory card so as to utilize the SD card or memory card as an extended RAM. Which means the more space on your SD card or Memory card so vast would be your RAM space and acts as a Virtual RAM for your Android phone.
Download Free Version of RAM Expander App (Similar to Roehsoft RAM Expander)
Features of ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app are as follow
- Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
- Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
- No limit on SWAP partition!
- The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
- Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
- Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
- Swappiness kernel parameter set
- Easy foolproof use
- (1 click optimization and automatic calculation)
- Supporting Tung all Android devices (root access and Kernelswap support)
Steps to Increase Ram in this app:
- Install ROEHSOFT RAM EXPANDER (SWAP) app on your Android phone
- Tap or click Swap Active in order to create Swap file and Enable it
- Tap or click the option Active Swap.
2nd Method: Free method to increase your smartphone Ram
This this method of increasing RAM of Android smart gadget has the following requirements,
- Ensure that your gadget has higher or class 4 micro SD Card
- Rooted Android Smart Phone or tablet.
- A Windows OS operated PC
- SD Card compatible reader
Step 1 : First Check your device Must Support Swaping
Step 2:Sectionalize your micro SD Card which is being used as the secondary memory in your android device.
- Use any tool to partition your smart micro SD card we suggest you to use Mini tool partition wizard. CLICK here to download mini tool partition wizard.
- Optimize your memory card inserting it into the SD Card compatible reader and connecting it with the PC so as to make internal space partitions of it.
- Download and install the open Mini tool partition and format the inserted SD card.
- Create partitions by right clicking on inserted SD card and select the partition as primary and file system as FAT32 for card more than 4GB.
- Entrust about 1 GB memory for next partition.
- Click on to’ Done’ and again click on make partition option select primary partition but change the file system to EXT2, EXT3 or EXT4.
- Apply all the changes so as to make partition completed.
STEP 3: Link with your Rooted Android Device.
- Link your micro SD card with your rooted android device.
- Browse Google Play Store and download Link2SD. CLICK here to download Link2SD.
- Download and launch Link2SD app and give root permission choosing the “.ext” partition and start linking them.
STEP 4: Increase RAM for your Android Device
- In order to increase the RAM of your Android smart gadget you need to download Swapper for Root.
- Download and launch Swapper for Root app and select the amount of RAM you want to increase which creates a .swp file increasing the RAM of your Android Device.
Congo, Now this Above Steps You can increase your Ram Freely and Easily, Without any payment. So, just follow us .
Thanx For Visiting !!