Enable Volte in LeEco le 1s – Hey Guys, today we are here with another amazing article for you Guys. As You know LeEco le 1s not supported Volte Support inbuilt that causes lots of problems if you have a jio Sim card in it. As You know, You Need a jioVoice app to call someone if your Smartphone is not supported Volte. and their Clarity is not good also if you call your friends via JioVoice app. Volte support makes it easier to call someone easily without Enable internet connection and also without any JioVOice app. You can directly call it normally with your jio Sim card.
So, Today we are going to Show How to Enable Volte in LeEco Le 1s or LeEco Le 1s Eco Edition. This trick is easy but risky because wrong steps bricks you device. So, try at your Own Risk. As you know LeEco Le 1s is not Supported Volte Support but today our trick help you to enable Volte Support in LeEco Le 1s and LeEco Le 1s Eco. So, Read our Full Post and Follow Each and every step carefully.
You Don’t Need to Root You device to Enable VOlte Support in your LeECo Le 1s and leEco le 1s eco. Just you need a TWRP Recovery to flash Zip file which is given below. Once you flash this zips then you can able to enable Volte in your device and Enjoy Calls without the internet.
Warning: This Process is risky. Flashing Wrong Zip File Bricks Your device. So, try at your own risk. We are not responsible for any harm caused by You With this trick.
- Trick To Generate Jio Barcode From Any 2G/3G/4G Devices
- Jio Hack – How to Increase jio Downloading Speed – 2017 ( With Proof )
- How To Remove Jio 1GB Limit Trick Bypass Solution Speed Cap
Requirements of this tricks-
- Flash TWRP Recovery Mode in Your Device
- Flash Volte Fix Zip File From below Link according to Your OS Version.
Download Links –
Steps to Enable Volte in LeEco Le 1s & LeEco Le 1s Eco –
- YOU HAVE TO CLEAN FLASH 5.8.017s or 5.8.019s rom. [IF YOU AVOID THIS STEP AND CONTINUE WITH YOUR OWN VERSION PHONE MAY MISBEHAVE]
- Flash TWRP [Skip this if you already have twrp recovery
- Flash Volte_fix_twrp_5_8_017s_by_mnshaikh.zip if you are on 5.8.017s ROM or flash Volte_fix_twrp_5_8_019s_by_mnshaikh.zip if you are on 5.8.019s rom.
———- Sub-Steps to do this:
———- 3.1 – Copy the above-mentioned files in your sd card.
———- 3.2 – Open”System Update” app. Click on 3 dots in the upper right corner. Click on “Reboot to recovery“. Wait for twrp to open.
———- 3.3 – Now when twrp opens, click on install and select the respective zip file according to your rom.
———- 3.4 – Now Swipe to install (no need to wipe cache now)
———- 3.5 – Click on Reboot System
- Now when it is rebooted, Go to Apn Settings and Click Reset to default.
- Go to Engineering Mode by dialing *#*#3646633#*#*
- Click on IMS > Call > UA_call_amr_fmt_variant —- Untick (Remove) 1st and 3rd option — Click on SET
- Now come back 2 times and Click on Common > operator_code — Select VoLTE_Operator_RJIL —
Click on SET (scroll to bottom)
- Come back once and Click on mnsmcc check — select Off — Click on SET
- HD icon should now appear in your status bar. You have successfully activated VoLTE.
- Reliance Jio May Extend Free Offer until June 30 at a Nominal
- Reliance Jio VoLTE Supported Phones [Updated]
- Sometimes after reboot, you need to repeat engineering mode steps (5,6,7,8)
- This will void your warranty.[Flash stock recovery back to bring back your warranty]
Note – Flashing wrong zip may brick your phone (i m not responsible). Make sure you flash the correct zip file.
- Top 3 Apps to change Android IMEI Number Easily
- How To Install Xposed Framework in Miui 6/7/8 in Xiaomi Devices
- Redmi Note 3 Vs Redmi Note 4 – Full Comparison-Size,Spec & Benchmarks
This Trick is 100% Working and tested ! So, Hope You Like it ! Don’t forget to Share , Comment below for any Query ! Thanx for Visiting ! Stay Updated With Us for More.