- 1 How to Install iOS 12 free Without Developer Account
- 1.1 Step to install iOS 12 Free Without Developer account:
- 1.2 iOS 12 Features:
How to Install iOS 12 free Without Developer Account
Install iOS 12 Free – Hello Guys, hope you are doing well. As you know Guys, Apple recently launched iOS 12 Beta Developer Version on 4th June 2018. But sadly, this is only for Developer and for those who have developer account which is cost you around 99$ Per Year. So, if you have developer account then you don’t need to worry about it. If not, then keep reading this article until the end. Today, We shared Step by step guide to install iOS 12 Free on your any iPhone without a Developer account.
iOS 12 comes with lots of amazing features but the bad news is that iOS 12 is only available for iPhone 5s + Devices. If you are using iPhone 5 then you are not able to install it on your iPhone. Apple only launches iOS 12 beta for those who have Apple developer account which is cost you around 99$ Per Year. But I also have a trick that helps you to install iOS 12 Beta without Apple Developer account. So, Keep Reading until the end.
Basic requirements to install iOS 12 Beta on Your iPhone-
- An iPhone ( iPhone 5s & above models supported)
- Download iOS 12 Beta Profile Here ( Open in iPhone Safari browser)
- High-Speed Wifi Connection for Downloading
- Master Mind 🙂
Step to install iOS 12 Free Without Developer account:
- First of All Download iOS 12 Beta Profile from above link
- Click on Download Button and install Profile on your iPhone device
- Enter your passcode to approve for installation of iOS Beta Profile
- Once Done! It Will Ask you to reboot your iPhone! Do it Now
- After reboot! Goto general setting >> system Update and refresh it
- It will Show you to download iOS 12 Beta developer Version
- Now Simply download it and install it without having any problem
- done! Enjoy iOS 12 Installation without developer Account
iOS 12 Features:
But nonetheless, iOS 12 will include some new features and changes such as:
There have been rumors that iOS 12 could include support for cross-platform apps, which will allow a developer to develop a single app that works on iPhone, iPad, and Mac. However, it is not clear if the support for cross-platform apps will be introduced in iOS 12 or iOS 13 as well known Apple blogger, John Gruber, of Daring Fireball recently said that he doesn’t expect the feature to be introduced in iOS 12 and macOS 10.14.
Digital Health Dashboard
iOS 12 may come with improved parental controls with a new Digital Health dashboard which will give parents visibility on how much time children are spending on their iOS devices. It sounds similar to the Digital Wellbeing feature introduced by Google in Android P.
Animoji in FaceTime
Apple may integrate the Animoji feature that is currently available exclusively on iPhone X with FaceTime. So iPhone X users will be able to make FaceTime calls with their Animoji.
A major update would be incomplete with new Animoji characters. So it is not surprising to know that according to some reports iOS 12 will feature new Animoji characters.
Face ID with Horizontal Support
One of the drawbacks of Face ID is that one can unlock iPhone X when it is in portrait mode. So it is good to know that iOS 12 will offer horizontal support for Face ID.
In addition to these features, iOS 12 will also include the following changes and improvements:
- Improved ARKit framework
- Improved Health app
- Revamped Stocks app
- Multi-party FaceTime video calls, though the feature might get pushed
- Siri integration in the Search view and across the OS
- Improved Do Not Disturb mode with more granular controls
- Redesigned interface for importing photos on iPad
iOS 12 Release Date
Apple will preview the major new iOS 12 features at the WWDC 2018 Keynote on June 4. It should also seed the first iOS 12 beta version to Developers on the same day. We expect Apple to release iOS 12 in September just before the launch of the new iPhones.
Find our latest iOS 12 coverage below
- Download Latest iOS Firmware for your iPhone
- How to Upgrade iOS 12 Easily on your iPhone
- Best iPhone Apps for Beginner